Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hello
This is our new Blog where my friend Claudia is sharing her thoughts- with me- on this blog. Our goal is to open a window on Iraq now, to discuss what is going on  after the intervention of ISIS coming from Syrian borders.. I know that many people are confused and have no clear idea, even from Iraqis . The story of Iraq is very complicated as the existing conflict has multidimensional perspectives : first dimension is the internal one, second is a regional one, and third is the international one. Players are many, and each one has his own agenda.
I will write  more details in the next posts from my personal point of view as an Iraqi . I am Iraqi, this is my identity, I refuse any sub-identity such as Sunni and Shiaa, These ugly titles came after the invasion of Iraq in 2003, and now Iraqi are paying the price of that stupid policies. What is going in Iraq now is the consequence of that wrong strategies adopted by American political leaders and Iraqis political leaders as well.

Faiza
 


No comments:

Post a Comment